Harlow's Reopening FAQ
Harlow’s Casino Resort & Spa
Reopening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We’re excited to be reopening on May 21 and can’t wait for you to arrive! During our mandated closure, we have worked diligently to implement additional measures to protect both guests and employees for re-opening. Below a list of FAQs for our reopening to give you answers to many of your questions.
Q. What are your hours of operation?
A. We are open 24 hours a day for your gaming excitement and entertainment.
Q. What measures have you put in place to ensure safety?
A. We are adhering to all safety measures that are required by state and federal regulators. For example:
- Social distancing required throughout the casino
- No more than 50% capacity in all areas, including the casino
- Only 50% of Harlow’s hotel rooms will be available with limited service while occupied by a guest
- Valet parking remains temporarily closed
- Delta Delights Buffet and Louie’s Steakhouse will remain temporarily closed
- Sandbar Café, the Sports Bar and Stage Bar are required to close at 10pm
- Limited seating available in Sandbar Café and other bar areas
- Self-service stations are temporarily closed, including beverage stations on the casino floor and
condiments stations in Sandbar. Guests should see a casino beverage server for service
- Perks will open during normal operating hours
- Only two guests allowed at one time in an elevator
- Only two guests allowed at one time in the gift shop
- Some slot machines off limits to assist with social distancing while gaming
- Limited players at each open table game
- All guests are asked to wear a mask if coming to Harlow’s. Wearing masks is highly encouraged
Q. What if my Slot Machine (TITO) Cash-Out Voucher expired while the casino was temporarily closed?
A. We are working with our regulators to get approval to extend the valid date for any Slot Machine Cash-Out Voucher that expired beyond the date of our closure. This will likely be extended.
Q. What if my Sports Wagering Cash-Out Voucher expires while the casino is temporarily closed?
A. We are working with our regulators to get approval to extend the valid date for any Slot Machine Cash-Out Voucher that expired beyond the date of our closure. The expiration date of Sports Wagering Cash-Out Vouchers that expired beyond the date of our closure will likely be extended.
Q. What will happen to my Premiere Rewards Club Tier Status Points?
A. We will postpone Tier downgrades until January 1, 2021. Your Premiere Rewards Club Tier Status Points will not expire or change during our temporary closing. Tiered Card evaluation ends December 31, 2020. New cards will be issued February 1, 2021.
Q. Will my Slot Points or Comp Dollars expire?
A. No. If any available Slot Points or Comp Dollar balances you had as of our closure date expired during our closure, they will be made available once we reopen. Visit the Premiere Rewards Club upon reopening for assistance.
Q. What happens to my drawings entries?
A. All drawing promotions scheduled during our closure date have been canceled. However, entries you may have earned for a canceled drawing will be added to a future drawing or promotion once we announce new promotion dates.
Q. What will happen to my birthday promotion?
A. Qualifying guests will have this promotion available to them for 30 days after reopening. Customers whose birthday fell during our closure period will be honored at the kiosk.
Q. Can guests still join the Players Club?
A. Yes. Guests can join the Premiere Rewards Club by visiting Casino Services/Cage. Valid ID required. New club members can still participate in the New Member Kiosk Game, where they can win between $10 and $1,000 in Free Slot Play.
Q. What happens to the tickets I purchased for a concert/event?
A. All tickets purchased for concerts or events will be refundable by calling the hotel front desk at 662-335-9797, or you may contact your Casino Host who will assist in the process.